Monday 23 February 2015

Just photo's

Spring has arrived early this year (yes, we may still get a snow fall, but lets just ignore that fact for now!)  And with a new phone that now supports instagram, I can now join in the daily photo challenges.  I tried one of the 365 challenges, but found it a bit tough to follow, so now I joined the fmsphotoaday http://fatmumslim.com.au/ challenge.  One of the last words was macro, and I love macro, so it was hard to narrow my favorites down to only one.  Another word was matching, so I also included a few of my other matching pictures.  The rest, such as these train pictures I'm starting off with, are pictures I took will out on Saturday.  I love when I'm not driving, it makes picture taking so much easier (safer! :) )




Matching silo's
Matching socks @ Extreme air park
But I finally went with matching headlight on this old truck @ Rebel Concepts. 
I choose this Hellebore (Lenten Rose) for my macro shot 
Love the center of the crocus 
The details on a bee never fail to amaze me!

A lily 
The first tulips in my garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment